Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I've been tagged by Joey and Opy!

Rules of the game :
1. The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself."
2. Then player tag 5 friends and list their names.
3. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
4. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My wierdo habits about myself:
1. I eat my own crap!
2. I love water! I swim and roll around muddy water.
3. I love to burrow into blankets.
4. I love to play fetch ball (especially my red squeeky ball).
5. I like to drag myself on the sand on all four legs and thus my chest is balding!

I tag BooBoo, Jack, Millie, Nemo and Lilo.

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow you are weird!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

JustMeCopper said...

Hi Billie Jean. My name is Copper and yes you can be my doggie pen pal. Check out my friend Hershey too. I weigh anout 14 pounds and I am also 3 years old. Burrowing under blankets is normal for us doxies. My Mommy knows someone who lives in Singapore too. Plus my Mom went to Thailand last summer. I will visit your blog again. Thanks.