Monday, May 07, 2007

'Ah Fat' the JRT at Sentosa

I have made a new friend, 'Ah Fat', at sentosa yesterday! Ah Fat and her lady owner can be spotted at Tanjong Beach daily for a swim. A Fat is a JRT and she is seven years old. A Fat is able to jump from the rocks into the water and swim for long distance. She is also able to stay on a surfing board and surf! A Fat is very cool. She is also very possessive of her lady owner. A Fat even knows how to grab a hold of the surfing board and drag it back to the shore! She is the smartest dog I know!

4 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Hi BJ,
Do you go to Sentosa often? MOm hasn't brought me there before cos she's afriad I'll get very messy and dirty. Plus, we don't have our own transport..so it's very inconvenient.

Ume said...

Hi BillieJean,
i was at tanjong beach on dat day too! but i dun think i saw u...
but i saw the surfer JRT! so her name is Ah Fat? but she's not fat at all!!! she's way cool, isnt she? my Jie was totally impressed.

Anonymous said...

Arf arf... nice to make new friends.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Billy Jean. You are so lucky to have a beach to go to play. I live in the middle of the desert so, no beachs, no rivers, no nothing and I love water.
Saludos
Lorenza