Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bloody Stools

Oh dear.. I have been having tummy upset. My stools are bloody and watery. Mummy is very worried. She has been encouraging me to drink more water in case of dehydration. My bloody stools episode lasted for 12 hours. This morning I feel fine. I am still very much myself, running around, barking and playing. Most importantly I am still as greedy as before. Mummy will observe me for 24 hours before bringing me to the vet tomorrow. What have I eaten? Was it the kangaroo backbones? Was it the bones cutting my intestines?

1 comment:

fee said...

hi billiejean, i hope you'll feel better soon. it's better to eat a little less in the mean time so that you don't stress your stomach unnecessarily. i had these bloody stools before too, and the vet said that i had an inflammation and not to worry. make sure you drink lots of fluids. do see the vet if you don't feel better soon. take care!

loves,
fee