Monday, February 25, 2008

Tartar Removal

Mummy is using this S$60 per small bottle PetzLife Dental Care Gel to remove tartar on my teeth. Each night Mummy will use a cloth and rub the gel on my teeth. This gel contains wild salmon oil too, so it tastes good. Apparently my teeth is now cleaner, whiter, and my breath smells better too. Some tartar is also removed from my incisor. The product contains only natural ingredients and alcohol to kill the bacteria. Mmh... the natural ingredients are secret, according to the manufacturer.

2 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

That sounds like more fun then going the vet and sleeping while he scrapes all of the tartar off. Sammy had to do that last month. How does your mom get you to sit still while she puts it on your teeth?

Roxie, Sammy & andy

The Zoo Crew said...

Wow! We've never heard of this stuff. I think we'll have to look for it. Would sure be better than having to go to the vet to have the tartar scraped off!

Peace + Paws,

Lucy Lu