Sunday, May 11, 2008

Meeting my friends on Mother's Day

This is me, Cookie and Dewey (Cocker Spaniel) on a walk today. We decided to meet at K9 Kampus to celebrate Mother's Day.


This is me and Alfie (Jack Russell Terrier) playing at K9 Kampus compound. Alfie is 5 years old like me. She loves to play fetch ball. Hey, we have a lot in common.


This is Cookie on agility. Although she has not been on agility for years, as the agility equipment in Bishan Park Dog Run was removed, she is still able to perform all the tricks!


This is Cookie on see-saw! She is still very agile and she loves to show off her agility skills!

We have a great time at K9 Kampus today celebrating Mother's Day!

3 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi BillieJean & Cookie too!!

Happy mother's day to your Mom. You and Cookie look like you had a great time today. Yesterday Jody came over & visited with me & the Mommy but today the Mommy & I are just laying around the house. She is a little sad because my brothers aren't here with us this year so we have been just napping, reading blogs and watching westerns all day. I was glad Jody cam yerterday beciase we miss my brothers so much & it helped her to have one of her boys viist.

Love ya...Mona

Anonymous said...

Billie Jean,

Want to play a game of dog blog tag?
See my post to play.
http://www.cupofdog.com/2008/05/12/louis-got-tagged/

Have fun!
Louis the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Alfie's Mum said...

hi BJ / cookie, it was great to be at K9 campus with U all. Lets meet again!