Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Meal - Beef Steak











My birthday is on April 13, Monday. I am six years old. I am less active now and have gained some weight. Mummy celebrated my birthday early today. Early morning we went out to play. At the car park when Mummy was waiting to get a parking spot, Buttercup brought Cookie and I out of the van. When Buttercup closed the van door, Cookie gave a loud yelp. The tip of her tail was accidently caught between the door! Buttercup quickly re-opened the van door and checked Cookie's tail. Luckily Cookie's tail was not hurt!
While waiting for Mummy to get a parking spot, Cookie rolled herself on the ground full of moss and algae. Her whole body became green and dirty! Buttercup was so furious with Cookie for being so naughty and marched her straight for the shower.
For tonight's birthday dinner we ate beef steak.... mmh Yummy!

1 comment:

DoMoFi said...

Belated Happy Birthday Billie! :)