Friday, August 14, 2009

Meeting Old & New Friends

This is my new friend at Bishan Park. Her name is Hazel. She is a long hair tan dachshund. She is still a puppy.

That is Momo (black & white) my old friends of 3 years. Do you think she is a pure JRT? I thought she looks like a mix of JRT and Chi Wa wa... But the pet shop who sold her told her Papa she is a pure JRT.

Momo likes the smell of my ear.. Mummy uses diluted apple cider vinegar to clean the wax of my ears every week.

Here's Hazel... her pawrents said Hazel was getting more socialized now that she played in the dog run every saturday. When she first came to the dog run, her tail was stuck in between her legs. She was very scared.

After the dog run, we came home to shower. Our fur was washed off... lots of fur dropped...

1 comment:

DoMoFi said...

Beautiful Hazel! ^^