Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Birthday to Cookie Aug 31, 2009











It's Cookie's tenth-year old birthday last Monday on 31 Aug 2009. We ate special meal, beef steak marinated with thyme. So yummy!
Actually, Mummy doesn't really know when is Cookie's exact birthday... I think 31 Aug is just a date around Cookie's adoption day from SPCA. So Cookie may be older than 10. But she is still very healthy and active.. doesn't look her age at all! Mummy thinks Cookie can live until 18 years old! I hope Cookie can out-live me, because I don't like to be alone at home.
On Saturday we went to Tanjong Beach with Odie. We met DoDo and MoMo there too. The water quality was bad, dirty and oily. Cookie's white fur was stained with brownish oil spots! Think we have to go Palawan Beach instead next time.

4 comments:

DoMoFi said...

oh my dog! belated happy bark day cookie! ^^

Taffy said...

I hope you had a great barkday Cookie! My Momma's barkday is in August too!
Snuggles,
Twix

Anonymous said...

happy barkday! You still look as gorgeous as ever! bark! bark!

from moo moo and mummy

chloejessica said...

Happy late bday to Cookie! And Billiejean is a cute doxie! I am a new follower! :)