Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I love my cage!

I miss my old cage.. this cage is 10 years old. Mummy has kept it in the store room until Manis came. Now that Manis is back in the wild, Cookie and I rush to get in the cage and settle ourselves comfortably.

Odie is at our home for day care today. During his walk he met Kuchi, a JRT. They exchanged some friendly sniffs.



Odie has been having some problems with his hind legs, and sometimes his front legs. He can not walk long distance or swim too long. He will be limping if he exercise too much. His hind legs are bow in shape. He likes to stand on his two hind legs begging for food and attention. When he gets excited, he will be jumping up and down with his hind legs and whinning. Mummy always ignores Odie when he is jumping on his hind legs and whinning.

1 comment:

Scarlett Starr said...

Oh no... jumping is a no no for dachshund. Is Odie overweight? maybe need to lose some weight too.

DoMo Ma~