Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pahlawan Beach Today...

Yeah... bark bark bark... throw me my toy.. let's play fetch game!

I love to rub my body in the beautiful and soft sand... Everytime the sand will get into my eyes and Mummy will use Eyebright herb to wash the sand out when we get home.

The beautiful Pahlawan Beach at Sentosa.... Today the beach is not crowded at all.. We like it very much when the beach is quiet..

Doggies have to lbe eashed at the beach.. although most dogs are not leashed at Tanjong Beach.. We enjoy ourselves very much leashed or unleashed... at the beach.. The weather is fantastic! God is good...

Cookie is looking wiser and wiser as she ages... her beautiful eyes are piercing.. looking into your soul..

2 comments:

Taffy said...

I've never been to the beach but it looks like you two enjoy it. I don't like water so I'm not so sure I would have too much fun.
Snuggles,
Twix

oolong cha said...

So nice,both of you get to go to the beach so often. Hope mummy brings me to swim soon again.