Friday, February 19, 2010

My fur coat as Shiny as Dodo











Mummy is now very happy as my fur coat is as shiny as Dodo's! Mummy feels that a shiny fur coat is an indication of a healthy body. At home dodo, momo and me get along very well. Momo is especially playful and whole day and night trying to play with me. But Cookie has to be leashed around Momo as Cookie plays too rough with Momo. Mummy doesn't like it when Cookie bullies smaller dogs. When Cookie bullies Momo, Dodo wants to protect her sister and Cookie wants to eat Dodo. Most of the time Cookie is in her time-out zone and we are all at peace. Dodo and Momo will return to their pawrents tomorrow Saturday and Cookie can have the whole house again soon. JRTs like Cookie has very dominating character.
When compare to Momo and Dodo side-by-side, I am bigger in size.. Although Mummy can still feel my ribs, she thinks I am gaining weight. Mmh... may be it's time to exercise me more or cut down my salmon oil consumption. Dodo is 5.5 kg. Dodo and Momo are really slim.

1 comment:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Billiejean!

Sorry for not visiting sooner...Happy CNY to you and your family! Love the photos of your shiny coat!

Scottie