Thursday, March 25, 2010

White Fungi all over the living room




It was my idea to open the zipper on Mummy's packed baggage. Yeah, I know how to work the zipper without tearing the baggage.. genius, right? Cookie and I tore the packages and the white fungi are all over the living room. Mummy was in shock when she stepped into the house. When I was four years old, Mummy began to trust me with the whole house.. thinking that I would not destroy her antique furniture or cushion or plants or CDs or books... (Whatever). Now that I am seven years old, nothing has changed at all. I am still expert in unzipping bags and messing up the house. Well.. I just don't like Mummy go travelling.. that's all. And yes, we have eaten some of the white fungi.. as proven from our poo poo...

1 comment:

DoMoFi said...

Wow! We need to learn that unzipping skill from ya!