Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pet Cafe



Although my birthday is over, this morning Mummy and Buttercup brought us to Pet Cafe for a treat. We skipped our breakfast at 8 am. I was very hungry. We reached the Pet Cafe at 9 am. Our chicken and rice order came at 9:30 and we chowed down hungrily. Oh boy it was so yummy. We ate everything except the celery branches. We met our friend at the cafe, Dewey. He was a Cocker Spaniel. His Mummy adopted him from SPCA last year. He is a vegetarian. Looks like we will be visiting the Pet Cafe again soon, as the people and doggies there are jolly friendly!

6 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

What a great sounding place! Waiting until 9:30 to eat would be a problem but the menu and meeting up with friends makes it almost worth the wait. We wish our birthdays were celebrations that went on and on and on. You are so lucky.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Alfie's Mum said...

hi bj, not many pet cafes around for us, the furry kids. where was the 1 that U / cookie went to??

Alfie's Mum said...

yes yes yes, i wanna go! please let my mum know when u plan yr next outing!

Alfie's Mum said...

ok BJ we meet UP next time U go there. See Ya.

Alfie's Mum said...

hi BJ, Mum said she is busy this Sat and can take me only if her schedule changes. She will sms yr Mum if I can go. So i shall cross my paws now!

Alfie's Mum said...

BJ / Cookie, I wont be going to the Dog run tomorrow. Last night, my Mum had to take me to the vet at midnight as I was shivering. I have been unwell for 2 days! Vet said my vomitting/diarrhea is caused by water borne parasites in my gut so Mum is leaving me at home to rest over the weekend. Enjoy yourselves.