Saturday, April 26, 2008

SPCA Dog Walk April 2008



This morning we arrived at Bishan Dog Run at 8:00 Am for the SPCA Dog Walk. There were about 50 other doggies already there. The whole group of doggies walked for 3 km around Bishan Park. As always, Cookie has to be number ONE. Buttercup and Cookie was the first to reach the end point. I was running behind Cookie, but Mummy was pulling me to slow down!

When we finished the walk, SPCA gave out so many free gifts! It was like Christmas! There were dog bowls, leather leashes, collars, harnesses, T-shirts, doggie beds, doggie houses, apples, and water bottles. Buttercup got us a bright red doggie house. Mummy got a T-shirt.

I love my new doggie home!

1 comment:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Wow Billie Jean, I just love your new dog house. It is so bright and colorful. I bet you had a great time at the SPCA dog walk. DROH had our annual Spring Fling last Sunday & we had a wonderful time. The Mommy said there was over 50 doxie's like us there and I got to play with all of them. You will have to come over & see all the different kinds of animail like us that was there. The Mommy too 136 pictures but we only posted about 30 but it tokk us 3 whole days to do it

Me & the Mommy just love yoour bloggie.

Mona