Saturday, June 14, 2008

Discover a lump around the throat

This morning Mummy woke up very concerned as she found a lump on my right side of the throat. She called the vet to make an appointment for this afternoon. Suddenly Cookie's buttock small growth seems so insignificant.

We are back from the vet in the afternoon. The vet treated the swollen throat as an infection. So I was given 2 types of antibiotics. Mummy fed me the pills with yummy food.

This Wednesday I am still going to the vet for teeth scaling. The vet will have a better look at my swollen throat then. The vet also have a look at Cookie's growth and she thought that it was nothing serious.

At K9 Kampus this morning, I was enjoying myself and eating the lamb meatballs. The swollen throat didn't bother me a bit. I was running around the compound actively playing and barking.

2 comments:

Mum's The Word said...

It's so funny how your blog is about your doggies and mine is all about my kiddies.. :) hahahaha

Hope nothing's serious with the growth and the lump..

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Billie billijean,

Sorry you are having trouble with your throat and teethies. I'm 5 years old too and I've not lost any teeth yet....I would hate it if I couldn't chew my bones.

Love ya Mona