Monday, September 08, 2008

Cookie Posting

Cookie on a see-saw. She loves doing agility, and very good at it. I don't do agility as Mummy is afraid that I may hurt my backbones.

It's been awhile since I posted Cookie's photos on my blog. Thought her friends may miss her. Here are Cookie's latest photos while she celebrated her ninth year-old birthday. Do you think she has aged when compared to her younger photo? This evening when Mummy walked me to Bishan Park, I met Jack and Joey. They are really fit and active. Jack looks good for his age too.

2 comments:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow, Cookie is really good at the see-saw! She doesn't look her age...=)

Scottie

Joey said...

Thank you... but I would like to clarify - I am FIT and active. Jack is not... hahahhaa..and Cookie looks great !