Thursday, March 12, 2009


Cookie and I are best of friends.. we are always lying side by side.. Since I was born, I am always living with doggie friends. I came from a home breeder and brought home when I was 7 weeks old. I grew up with Cookie playing with me. I am never alone in the house. Mummy thinks it is not a good idea that I am always with a companion. I need to learn to become independent and stay at home alone sometimes. So in the morning Mummy will bring Cookie out for a short walk to train me to be alone for a while. I don't like to be alone.. Mummy is worried that I will never be independent alone...Well, let's hope that Cookie will outlive me..

3 comments:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Those are very cute photos of you and Cookie, Billie Jean! I don't really like being alone too...who would when we have people and doggies around all the time, no? *wink*

Hope you have a great week!

Scottie

DoMoFi said...

hmm maybe we should do the same for MoMo. She has never been alone in the house before too! :)

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Billijean
You will be ok. I bet you will just sleep.
Love Ruby & Penny