Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meeting Do Do and Mo Mo

We walked the less-travelled road to meet Do Do and Mo Mo this morning. There was a railway track and an abandoned road.

Do Do and me checking out each other. Do Do just had a swim in the pool.

And this is Mo Mo. She is so active running around and Mummy was having a hard time capturing her still photo. She just came out from the swimming pool too.

After meeting Do Do and Mo Mo for a short while, we headed back as the dog cafe was not opened yet. Mummy and Buttercup were hungry already and we went for a bite.

I have climbed from the back of the van to the front. This is how I like it! I like to stick out my nose and let the wind blow. While Cookie continues sleeping... Don't worry, I won't jump out of the window. Buttercup is holding my harness.

No comments: