Friday, May 01, 2009

My New Harness From Adelaide

I have a bald patch on my chest area since I was one-year old. Everytime I play in the dog run at Bishan Park, I will come home with rashes as I don't have a layer of protective fur. Mummy would apply Richard's Organic Skin Spray with natural extracts to soothe my skin irritation.

Mummy searched all over Adelaide's pet shops and found me this harness that protects my bare patch. It is so comfy and I LOVE the material. And there's a dog with halo logo on it that says "Dog Bless You". which I find so cool.... It makes me feel like I am some kind of a saint.


The catty and colourful spikey are Cookie's new toys from Adelaide.

3 comments:

DoMoFi said...

That is a nice harness! :D

Cobi said...

Nice harness and cool toys....i like the cat....woof!!

Alfie's Mum said...

hi there BJ/Cookie, I was in Adelaide on 2804-3004. Who looked after U 2 when Mum was away??? Did U cry alot when Mum was away??? Did your Mum see the dog at Melba's?? It was tied behind the factory, where the carpark is.