Thursday, July 05, 2012
Bacteria Ear Infection
For many years my ears have some yeast growth.. and for years Mummy uses diluted apple cider vinegar to clean my ears and the yeast growth is manageable.. but now for the first time my ears are bacteria infected! When Mummy began to smell the bacteria stinky growth (like those bacteria cultures Mummy used to grow in the lab).. and milky liquid in my ears oozing.. Mummy straight away rushed me to the vet! Thank God we went to the vet! The bacteria are very resistant to normal antibiotic... even apple cider vinegar has no effect, it only makes my ears irritated and soar with redness. The antibiotic application was for two weeks.. but after one week we have used up a bottle. So Mummy went to get another bottle..
After more than a week of treatment, I am back to my normal self... eating my breakfast, active, and barking again.. I no longer yelp at the touch of my ears.. and I no longer go hiding under the bed... Mummy is so happy I no longer hiding away from her.. My relationship with Mummy is back to normal again.. as loving as before...