Saturday, July 11, 2009

When Can I Travel on MRT in Singapore?

I wonder when will Singapore be like the first world countries that allow me to travel in the MRT and buses. For now, I just have to bear with a third world country mentality.

What a beautiful fern.

Mummy, you don't think that I will be climbing all these stairs, right? My Mummy will carry me when we go up and down the long stairs. Yeah, i got fragile long backbones.


This is a beautiful black cat sitting on a blue car.

Here I am watching the cats... I will bark at them if they start to move and run away!

8 comments:

Taffy said...

I don't know what the MRT is but I say you just get on and ride! My friend Checkers, has a bag his mommy puts him in and takes him pretty much everywhere. He is listed in my blogroll. I bark waaaay too much for my mom to do that ;o)
Love and hugs,
Twix

DoMoFi said...

:) BJ you can ask ma to "smuggle" you in!

DoMo Ma said...

because even though we are first world country... most of us still behave like 3rd world country.

Taffy said...

Hey BJ! I have an award on my blog for you. Please stop by and pick it up.
Love and hugs,
Twix

oolong cha said...

We are so lucky. I don't need to walk up and down stairs as well :) But I really hope to be able to travel on MRT soon. I can't be smuggled in as I will bark :/

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Billiejean,

It's Mona. It's been such a long time since me and Mommy stopped by. I'm sorry we have been away so long but we haven't forgotten any of our dachsie friends. it's all Mommy's fault. She can't keep up like she used to. I saw Twix had given you an award. She is a very good friend and I'm so glad she's your friend too.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Life With Dogs said...

I sure hope you can end up getting on the MRT! Your world will get a lot bigger! :)

Anonymous said...

oh please you are not a 1st world country, just a bunch of "la" speaking idiots.